Recommend useful tools for iPod/iPhone users

Old April 30th 09, 03:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017

Default Recommend useful tools for iPod/iPhone users

For all the iPod/iPhone users, today I’d like to share two software
which will make your digital life much cooler and easier!
'*Tipard iPod Transfer Pro*'
(http://www.macdvdtoiphone.com/ipod-transfer-pro.html), '*Tipard iPhone
Transfer*' (http://www.macdvdtoiphone.com/iphone-transfer.html), both of
them are all the professional software designed for the iPod/iPhone
users. The following guides will respectively introduce their functions
in details!

PART 1: HOW TO TRANSFER VIDEO TO IPOD/IPOD TO PC/IPOD TO IPOD
*Preparation:*Install and run '*Tipard iPod Transfer Pro*'
(http://www.macdvdtoiphone.com/downlo...ansfer-pro.exe)

[image:
http://www.macdvdtoiphone.com/images...ro/main-n.jpg]

*Step 1: *connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable
*Step 2: *According your needs to select the the functions
If you want to import video/audio files to your iPod, click[image:
http://www.macdvdtoiphone.com/images...to-ipod-n.jpg]

If you want to transfer iPod files to PC, click [image:
http://www.macdvdtoiphone.com/images...d-to-pc-n.jpg]

If you want to transfer iPod to iPod, click [image:
http://www.macdvdtoiphone.com/images...to-ipod-n.jpg]

*Step 3: *After you have finished the above two steps, just follow the
instructions on it to complete your demands.

--
jasmine0017
jasmine0017's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12009

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old May 2nd 09, 09:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017[_2_]

It is so convenient to watch movies on my portable devices with
it.gewgfwqe rea er hgrth th etytuj rtjmf m,m
tyjjm tdjnmy

Old May 3rd 09, 10:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017[_3_]

why not ry this wonderful software to get your wonderful experience!try
this then make your weekends colorful!

Old May 6th 09, 01:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017[_4_]

The easy tutorial give me a hand to converter DVD . so good a
transfer.it is so good to the new users . so try it now
,good.goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Old May 8th 09, 01:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017[_7_]

Thanks for your kind recommendation.it is useful to me.Thanks for your
kind recommendation.it is useful to me.Thanks for your kind

Old May 10th 09, 10:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017[_8_]

Good converter,thank you for your kind sharing.Good converter,thank you
for your kind sharing.Good converter,thank you for your kind

Old May 11th 09, 12:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017[_11_]

Quite a good recommendation.Try it.Quite a Quite a good
recommendation.Try it.good recommenQuite a good recommendation.Try
it.dation.Try it.

Old May 12th 09, 01:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017[_12_]

Want to get wonderful experience?Just try this software.Want to get
wonderful experience?Just try this software.Want to get wonderful

Old May 13th 09, 12:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jasmine0017[_13_]

Useful guides,Good software.Useful guides,Good software.Useful
guides,Good software.Useful guides,Good software.Useful guides,Good