How to recover lost partition in Vista

Old April 30th 09, 05:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Rohit Takkar

Default How to recover lost partition in Vista

Hi

I am having an IBM notebook which came with vista home basic
pre-installed. Using VIsta disk management, I made partition on my HDD.
After running for almost 6 months. my windows got some problem due to
which I had to run recovery disk. After running recovery disk, although
OS has been restored to original but my D: is missing. Its showing only
c: to me now. I have checked in BIOS also. I am not sure whether it has
merged the two drives if so. WHat about my data.

Can yopu please suggest what to do.

Thanks

--
Rohit Takkar
Rohit Takkar's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/94930.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old April 30th 09, 06:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management