Vista Banter

-   -   laptop wireless problems (http://www.vistabanter.com/161382-laptop-wireless-problems.html)

SUMO May 1st 09 06:45 PM

laptop wireless problems

Hi All,

I can no longer access my wireless connection on my Fujitsu Siemens 2735
laptop. I used to be able to use the hotkey Fn + F1 to switch between wired
and wireless but along with the other hotkeys it no longer works, has there
been any Vista Premium updates that either replace the hotkeys or any known
conflicts?

Any help would be appreciated - Sumo