How to enjoy TV series on your PSP

Old May 5th 09, 03:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
john191103[_26_]

Default How to enjoy TV series on your PSP

Most PSP owners have been expecting Sony would announce something about
watching TV series on PSP. However, they didn’t say anything. Sony has
released an update that allowed you to watch cable TV, DVDs and DVR from
your home entertainment center anywhere you can access a broadband
connection. The only one downside is that it costs $350 to buy the
LocationFree TV base station.
[image: http://pavtube.com/images/promotion/tv2psp.jpg]
Well, if you don’t want to pay that much, and you just want to enjoy
the hit TV series like “Gossip Girl” or “Lost” and other TV shows,
things would be much simpler. All you need to do is to record TV shows
which you like with a DVD recorder and then convert DVD to PSP video
with a DVD Ripper or a DVD to PSP Converter. I myself use 'Pavtube DVD
to PSP Converter' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_psp/) because it rips
fast and converts DVD to video of excellent quality.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/2_psp.jpg]
Sony has added PDFs that walk you through the process of using your PSP
with LocationFree TV. It looks like they are preparing for some sort of
announcement. I just hope a major price drop would be included.

I've summarized how to set up LocationFree TV and what features it
includes on the jump.

Set-up looks fairly easy:
Upgrade PSP
You can do this via USB connection to your net enabled computer or
WiFi.

Connect your base station
The base station has one cable in and two other audio/video ins for use
with a DVD player, DVR or VCR. There is also an IR blaster so you can
change channels or control the various devices connected.
Finally, you have to connect the base station to the internet. It looks
like the preferred method is a LAN cable.

Configure the TV channels and on-screen remote control
It looks like TV channel set-up is well put together; supporting both
the base stations internal tuner and the tuner of whatever device you
happen to plug it into.

Watching TV on Your PSP
To watch TV on the go you just need to make sure you turn your base
station on and that you can find a hotspot that you can access.

Once you hook-up to your base station via the network there are a
variety of things you can do. The PSP's TV watching options let you
adjust the video rate, get channel information, remotely switch input
from TV to one of the other A/V inputs you set up, switch audio for
bilingual broadcasts and, most importantly, bring up the on-screen
remote.

On Screen Remote
There are two types of remotes for the PSP, the standard TV remote and
the connected device remote.

The standard TV remote lets you change channels and control the volume
settings. The connected device remote lets you do a variety of things
depending on the device connected. If the connected device is made by
Sony you can bring up a remote similar to the one you would use at home,
otherwise you may not get full use out of the remote.

The problem is that anywhere I'd want to be able to watch TV on the go
probably doesn't have a hot spot I can access or I have to pay extra to
use it.

--
john191103

'DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)
Life's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get.
john191103's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11961
View this thread: http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=8668

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old May 5th 09, 09:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
harvey438[_28_]

Yeah, 'Pavtube DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)
functions very powerfully. And futhermore, its the 'cheapest DVD Ripper'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) in the market compared with others.

Furthermore, the after-sale service is also timely and considerate.
'Pavtube DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) is worth your
effort.

--
harvey438

'DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever
dies.
harvey438's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11965

Old May 7th 09, 05:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
harvey438[_32_]

'Pavtube DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) is very
useful. This 'DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) can also
edit, crop and trim DVD. You know, it is great. Now I can enjoy the best
part of any movie I like.

--
harvey438

Old May 11th 09, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
harvey438[_35_]

Where you are, holding the latest iPod Nano, or iPod Touch to enjoy hit
music or movies, would just turn you to be the focus of crowd! Enjoy DVD
movies or hit MV seems to be the most in way to enjoy audio/video
playback, and DVD watching is no longer limited by time and place, no
need to carry those bundles of DVD disk anywhere you go. All these owe
to DVD Ripping software which can backup DVD to hard disk on PC or
convert it to iPod video.

But do you know how to enjoy the DVD movies with a DVD Ripper to the
fullest? Here I have collected seven tips that iPod fans must pay
attention while converting DVD to iPod videos, and want to share them
with all iPod fans. If you have any other skills, please share it too.

First, you must choose a good DVD Ripper and this is the most important
factor. You’d better choose one which can rip not only fast and smoothly
but also output DVD videos of high quality. For this reason, I recommend
you to try 'Pavtube DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/),
which is upgraded lately.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/ipod_tip1.jpg]
Second, you must choose a DVD Ripper with plenty of profiles if you are
not a professional. DVD Ripper with considerate profiles would save you
a lot of time and efforts. You don’t need to do many detailed settings.

[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/ipod_tip2.jpg]
Third, before you start converting DVD to your iPod, you must have a
clear idea which type of your iPod belongs to and what are the specs,
including, supported audio/video, aspect ratio, resolution and bitrate
etc.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/ipod_tip3.jpg]
Fourth, make sure that the output video is compatible with your iPod,
in other words, you must make sure that your output video is encoded in
the way that your iPod accepts. Generally, you must be sure that you
need to convert your DVD to video with MPEG-4 codecs and H.264 codecs.

Fifth, I suggest you to buy an iPod with larger capacity, in case that
the output video has enough space. Usually a movie of 120 minutes takes
about 1 or 1.5 GB if it is converted to MP4 file. If you choose a higher
bitrate, or higher resolution, it would be larger. And iPod users would
rarely put only one movie into the big toy of iPod. Songs, photos also
takes up space. So choose an iPod with enough space according to your
need, or if you cannot afford an 8GB iPod, you’d better set the
parameters of output video relatively lower.

Sixth, to enjoy the movie in a free way, you can split the movie into
different chapters and convert your favorite parts only. What’s more,
you can merge several different chapters into one and convert them into
one video. This is simply a movie clips by and for yourself. Pavtube DVD
Ripper realized so and performs perfectly.

--
harvey438

Old May 21st 09, 11:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
happysonny2

More powerful video converter-*4Easysoft Total 'Video Converter'
(http://www.4easysoft.com/total-video-converter.html)* is now available
for any video format!

[image: http://www.4easysoft.com/guide/ipod-...erter/abc.jpg]

It can make you easily to convert your videos!

KEY FEATURES:
*1.Abundant formats supported beyond your imagination*
It can convert between almost all the video/audio/picture formats
Video:wmv, mp4, mov, m4v, avi, flv, 3gp, 3g2, mgp, vob, mpeg, mpg, asf,
mod, mkv,rm,tod, mpv, ts, etc;And it convert video to MP4 like 'MP4
Converter' (http://www.4easysoft.com/mp4-converter.html).
Audio: m4a, mp3, wav, ac3, mka, ogg, ram, ra, aac, etc.
Pictu jpg,bmp,gif picture format.
2. COMPATIBLE WITH ALL PORTABLE MOBILE PLAYERS
4Easysoft Total Video Converter supports the mobile players such as
iPod,iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Archos,
Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone, etc.Moreover it is also can convert many formats to MPEG
like a 'MPEG Converter' (http://www.4easysoft.com/mpeg-converter.html)
3. POWERFUL VIDEO EDITING FUNCTIONS
a. Merge you files
b. Crop vide like the smart scissors.
c. Take snapshot to capture highlights. It can be saved in default
folder automatically.
d. Preview movies while editing to get the best movie effects.
4. EASIER OPERATION AND BETTER QUALITY
a. Friendly user interface
b. With professional video encoding and decoding technique, it can
finish the conversion with fast speed and high video quality.
Explore it and be impressed by its magic charm.

--
happysonny2
happysonny2's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12098