You want this powerful dvd ripper to serve you for amusement?

Old May 11th 09, 02:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
harvey438[_37_]

Default You want this powerful dvd ripper to serve you for amusement?

This is a popular and all-in-one DVD Ripper.

Pavtube DVD Ripper is professional as well as easy to use DVD ripping
software. It is practical without failing to perform in an outstanding
way. It is versatile application and users can use it either to backup
DVD to hard disk or to convert DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV,
and 3GP, AAC, MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV and AC3 etc. In addition, it can
convert DVD to iPod, iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, PSP, Xbox360,
Pocket PC and Apple TV etc. Pavtube DVD Ripper rips fast and exports
excellence only.
[image: http://pavtube.com/images/promotion/ipod_zune1.jpg]

Below are its simple key functions:
'Convert DVD to AVI' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_avi/)
'Convert DVD to MPEG' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_mpeg/)
'Convert DVD to WMV' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_wmv/)
'Convert DVD to MOV' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_mov/)
'Convert DVD to 3GP' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)
'Convert DVD to MP4' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)
'Convert DVD to MP3' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)

'Convert DVD to iPod' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_ipod/)
'Convert DVD to iPhone' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_iphone/)
'Convert DVD to PSP' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_psp/)
'Convert DVD to 3GP' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_3gp/)
'Convert DVD to Zune' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_zune/)
'Convert DVD to Apple TV' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_apple_tv/)

--
harvey438

'DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever
dies.
harvey438's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11965
View this thread: http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=8718

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old May 11th 09, 06:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
john191103[_32_]

Thank 'Pavtube DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/) for
giving me a chance to retrospect the classic movies on my portable iPod.
Now I can easily feel the Scarlett's big determination of "tomorrow is
another day"; now I can sweetly see Bergman's graceful face in
Casabalaca and excitedly hear "I fall in love with you..."; now I
can understand sometimes why we need a hero in On the waterfront and
enjoy every detail of Marlon Brando's performance, to see why he was, is
and will be the so-called genius actor; now I can imagine what a man
should own in raging bull and see how Robert De Niro gives us what
we should learn from him and what we must not learn from him; now I can
know why Tom Cruise is Tom Cruise in Top Gun and feel how our breath
can be taken away; now I can understand we can sacrifice everything for
freedom in Brave Heart and immerse ourselves into the beautiful
grassland in Scotland, tottally falling in love with light music; and
now I can even see the basketball match and enjoy the God Michael
Jordan's beautiful movement of Slam Dunk. Wow, with lowest price, I
really get much. Thank 'Pavtube DVD Ripper'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/).

--
john191103

'DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)
Life's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get.
john191103's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11961

Old May 12th 09, 01:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
bill198203[_39_]

Pavtube DVD to iPod Converter is powerful but easy-to-use 'DVD to iPod
Converter' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_ipod/) software. It can rip
DVD to MP4, DVD to H.264, MP3, WAV, M4A, and AAC; perfectly help you
convert DVD to iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPod
mini, iPod U2, etc.
[image: http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/2_ipod.jpg]

Below are its supported output formats:
'Convert DVD to *iPod-Video/Classic Movie(*.mp4)*'
(http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_ipod/guide/)
Convert DVD to *iPod-Video/Classic Movie H.264(*.mp4)*
Convert DVD to *iPod Touch Movie(*.mp4)*
Convert DVD to *iPod-Touch Movie H.264 (*.mp4)*
Convert DVD to *iPod to TV Size 1(*.mp4)--480×368*
Convert DVD to *iPod to TV Size 2 (*.mp4)--512×384*
Convert DVD to *iPod to TV Size 3 (*.mp4)--640×480*
Convert DVD to *MP3 Audio(*.mp3)*
Convert DVD to *AAC Audio(*.mp3)*
Convert DVD to *M4A Audio(*.mp3)*
Convert DVD to *WAV Audio(*.mp3)*

If you would like to make your iPod Touch more beautiful, you can get
some beautiful 'iPod Touch Wallpapers'
(http://www.pavtube.com/free_resource...allpapers.html)
here.You can freely download any of these eight categories of iPod touch
wallpapers, nature, female, movie, animal, male, car, etc.
Such as
[image:
http://www.pavtube.com/images/ipod/i...ale/Glare.jpg]

--
bill198203

'DVD Ripper' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/)

[image:
http://www.pavtube.com/images/ipod/i...e/britney.jpg]
My fellows, ask not what your company can do for you, but what you can
do for your company.
bill198203's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11959

Old May 18th 09, 05:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
[email protected]

[image:http://www.pavtube.com/images/ipod/i...ale/britne...]
My fellows, ask not what your company can do for you, but what you can
do for your company.
bill198203's Profile:http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11959
View this thread:http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=8718

http://camcorderanswers.com

There are lots of programs that can help to get DVD movies onto iTunes
library. Among them, I prefer to use Clone2Go DVD Ripper, with which
you can convert nearly all DVDs to iTunes for playback on an iPod
Touch, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPhone 3G, including purchased DVDs,
original DVDs, DVD copies and even downloaded DVDs.

Below is the tutorial about how to convert DVD to iTunes, iPod and
iPhone:

http://www.clone2go.com/tutorials/ri...pod-iphone.php