Vista Banter

-   -   Wireless MIcrosoft mouse eats up battries n a day (http://www.vistabanter.com/163354-wireless-microsoft-mouse-eats-up-battries-n-day.html)

sumitdutta May 28th 09 06:09 PM

Wireless MIcrosoft mouse eats up battries n a day

hi.. I have original Microsoft wireless keyboard 700 Model 1060 and
Microsoft Wireless Mouse 70 Model 1061 bundled together in one pack...
Bought it a year ago.:huh: The problem is that both of thyem worked
perfectly fine on Xp with minimum respective battery consumption... ,
but since I started using vista.., the mouse eats up battries like
anything:sarc:... Its been a month since I have started using Vista and
the Mouse battrey get dried away like anything:confused::shock:....
Almost 2 battries a day:sick:... I got the same exchnged since there was
the unconditional guarantee pending on them...., but even though the
keybard works perfectly alright..... the changed mouse also eats up
battries like anything.... :rolleyes:Any help pls.... :rolleyes:

--
sumitdutta