Old March 17th 07, 09:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Marcello

Default resize partition

My new notebook cam with two partitions (systempartition and a logical drive
for data). Now I want to shrink the systempartition and expand the datadrive.
With the drive utility of vista home premium I can only shrink the
partitions. The command for expanding the partitions is on both partitions
inactive.
The actual situation is: c (system) 64.1 GB 28.4 free; d (data) 42.7 GB 12.6
free.
I have also tried to shrink c:. This worked fine, but now not defined 5 GB
e. g. I could not add to d:.
Has anybody an idea what I can do. Thanks in advance from little switzerland.
Marcello