Vista Banter

-   -   64-bit drivers for Hauppague WinTV PVR USB2 (http://www.vistabanter.com/16447-64-bit-drivers-hauppague-wintv-pvr-usb2.html)

dirty old man January 21st 07 04:43 PM

64-bit drivers for Hauppague WinTV PVR USB2

According the this site:

http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/support/vista.html

Drivers for the WinTV PVR USB2 for 64-bit Vista are Premium,
which I assume mean that they are included on the RTM disk.

Could someone with the WinTV PVR USB 2 and Vista x64
confirm this?

Also, note the name of their beta WinTV2000 application:
"wintvista_beta.exe".

Has anyone tried this?

dom

JW January 21st 07 08:40 PM

64-bit drivers for Hauppague WinTV PVR USB2

Only the ones that are listed as "in the BOX" are on the DVD the other
drivers that are now availble for the premium edition should be downloadable
from the MS site durring the installation if not they are available from the
link you provided. I beleive less then 1/2 of the drivers that are now
available for Vista were also available when the RTM master disks were
created the end of October.