Please help me

Old July 1st 09, 11:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
rasso

Default Please help me

Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...

My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
picture.

i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says
blabla.DLL missing

I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
final...please help me...what can i do

[image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6889/captureayl.jpg]

--
rasso
Old July 1st 09, 09:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Badger[_3_]

Rasso,

Windows 7 will not be released until October 22,

Why don't you reinstall the current operating system?

As it now is, your computer is unusable.

Jerry

Old July 2nd 09, 11:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Jeff Richards

If that image is correct it indicates that Windows is installed at some
other location and the empty folder is not associated with you current
problem.

You need to advise what applications you are having trouble with, and
exactly what error messages you are getting. The blabla is the important
information you have not provided.
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)

Old July 3rd 09, 02:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Tom ferguson

If this is a 64 bit version of Windows Vista that you use, the system
directory is empty by design.

If you have a retail DVD, start the system, place the DVD in the drive and
run setup with Windows running. Choose to do an "Update". Let it run to
completion.

Tom Ferguson.

Old July 9th 09, 07:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Brink

Hello Rasso,

I do not know if you have already resolved this or not, but you might
see if running a '*_sfc_/scannow_*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66...c-command.html)
command may help restore them. If not, then doing a '*_System_Restore_*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76...store-how.html) using
a restore point dated before they were missing may be able to restore
them as well.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

rasso;1078966 Wrote:
Hey,first my english is poor ,so , can not speak english very much...

My problem is that missing some .DLL and file in system ? look at this
picture.

i can not run some applications in my laptop. :sick: it says blabla.DLL
missing

I do not want to format my computer .because i want to wait windows 7
final...please help me...what can i do

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'