Vista Banter

-   -   Trouble with Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000- Keyboard (http://www.vistabanter.com/165768-trouble-microsoft-wireless-entertainment-desktop-8000-keyboard.html)

justins July 2nd 09 07:40 AM

Trouble with Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000- Keyboard

I have a microsoft wireless entertainment desktop 8000 keyboard and
mouse. The mouse works great but the keyboard for some reason has lost
its connection to my laptop. The connection is bluetooth and I have
bluetooth built into my laptop rather than using the supplied usb
bluetooth adapter (which conflicted with other bluetooth signals from my
laptop).
I have no idea how to reestablish my connection to my laptop from the
wireless bluetooth keyboard and need instruction on how to solve this
connection problem... heaven knows worst case scenario is I have to pay
microsoft the lousy $37.00 fee for 3 minutes of tech support (I will
just need one time!) to talk me through a few connection steps or a
little bit of troubleshooting!
You guys are the best! Please help me!!!

--
justins