Dell 922 AIO Drivers

Old January 25th 07, 09:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Alexander Damjanovic

Default Dell 922 AIO Drivers

Important if anybody can get their hands on some or even design or change
previous I have many things needed to be printed im getting tired of the
library.

Old January 25th 07, 10:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Tom Lake

"Alexander Damjanovic" wrote in message
Important if anybody can get their hands on some or even design or change previous
I have many things needed to be printed im getting tired of the library.

WTF?

Tom Lake

Old January 25th 07, 05:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dirty old man

Have you checked with Dell for drivers?

Old January 29th 07, 09:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Tony

Default Dell AIO 922 Printer

Did you check Dell for drivers???---What a stupid reply--Always a smart ass in the reply area's---Dell will not release 922 drivers till April 2007---now that just shows you how much dell cares ---I have been testing Windows Vista for about 6 yrs---and I would not tell anyone to run out and get Vista---I would wait till the the SP2 for Vista that is due out in Oct-Nov of 2007 ---thats when everything will work---you might want to rush out and get this OS----but beware---if you dont have the money to upgrade certain parts of your PC---listen to me---on average most sound cards and on board sound will not work with Vista---the average cost for one that does is well over 100.00---so it's up to you---Hey have a great day --(and wait)

http://www.eggheadcafe.com