Vista Banter

-   -   0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0 (http://www.vistabanter.com/168280-0xd1_qtkvhda-35d24-type0.html)

Zoe W August 4th 09 09:19 PM

0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0

My laptop keeps crashing and re-booting itself. When it diagnosed why windows
had shut down, it came up with that I may have a problem with my audio
system. After researching this further, I have discovered that I have the
Fault Bucket 0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0, but I cannot find how to fix this.

Peter Foldes August 4th 09 10:19 PM

0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0

0xD1 error message

http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0xd1