Cannot delete file !! Help

Old September 7th 09, 10:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
akshatm

Default Cannot delete file !! Help

im working on vista home premium 32bit.
i downloaded a flv file which seems to be corrupt. now a cannot delete
the file.. i tried deleteing it from the command prompt, tried using the
software 'eraser'. i cant even move the file, or rename it or view the
file properties.

wat shud i do in order to delete it.. any suggestion is welcome.

Pls help me ppl !!
Thanks.

--
akshatm
Old September 8th 09, 02:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Bob

Try this freeware.

http://www.fileshredder.org/