Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

How do I delete a saved Solitaire game?

Old January 27th 07, 02:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Jim Marcum

Default How do I delete a saved Solitaire game?

I made the mistake of saving a Vista solitaire game in to play later and now
every time I open the game this saved game appears even though I have since
played it several times and won. I can't seem to find out how to delete this
saved game. I have found no help anywhere that explains how to get rid of a
saved game. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get rid ot it? It is
probably obvious, but I can't see it.

Thanks,

Jim Marcum
Old January 27th 07, 02:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Paul Smith

"Jim Marcum" wrote in message
news
I made the mistake of saving a Vista solitaire game in to play later and
now
every time I open the game this saved game appears even though I have
since
played it several times and won. I can't seem to find out how to delete
this
saved game. I have found no help anywhere that explains how to get rid of
saved game. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get rid ot it? It is
probably obvious, but I can't see it.

Start - Click your user name at the top - Saved Games.

Or Right-click on Solitaire in the Games Explorer and click Saved Games.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

Old January 27th 07, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Dustin Harper

You can go to the Start | Your Name | And Saved Games. Navigate to the
Solitare folder (probably Microsoft Games | Solitare) and delete the saved
game in there.

--
Dustin Harper

http://www.vistarip.com

news

Old December 3rd 09, 11:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Scroobs

Thanks Paul and Dustin - you are the best!

--
Scroobs
Old January 14th 10, 06:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Joćo Fernandes

The saved games are in your "Saved Games" folder in your userspace. Find the
saved game file you want to delete and press Del.

"Scroobs" escreveu na mensagem