Fax Software

Old September 27th 09, 10:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook][_2_]

Default Fax Software

I didn't say it didn't belong in this group. I only said asking Microsoft
MVP's to answer your question was a bit off the mark. We're the least likely
to have experience with third party software. On the other hand there are
lots of people here who are rightly fed up with Microsoft's boneheaded
decision not to provide its simple end user fax program for the only users
whoever used or needed it in the first place. There are lots of such folks
here who have probably found several good alternatives and can advise you
better than we.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Doug" wrote in message
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
Not sure asking MVP's makes much sense. Since this group addresses and we
focus on Microsoft products (not an option on Vista Home), we'd have less
experience with third party products than other users. Just from perusing
the group, here are the products I've seen mentioned but have no personal
experience with:

Snappy Fax
http://www.snappysoftware.com/
RKSFax
http://www.rkssoftware.com/rksfax/overview.html
VentaFax
http://www.ventafax.com/
FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5
http://www.faxtalk.com/products/ftfcp/index.htm

I apologize for asking a question that does not belong in this group!!!

Thank You for your assistance

Doug

Old February 10th 10, 02:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
addamnew

I need a program that runs with my vista ultimate. I need a Fax
Software. If you have some please post a list or a name. Thank you so
much.

--
addamnew

Old February 10th 10, 04:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Bill Leary

"addamnew" wrote in message
I need a program that runs with my vista ultimate. I need a Fax
Software. If you have some please post a list or a name. Thank you so
much.

Is there a problem with the FAX software included with Vista Ultimate?

- Bill

Old February 13th 10, 08:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
adwardzen

Doug;1568572 Wrote:
I would like the opinion of the MVP's . Which software at reasonable
price works well in Vista Home Premium and up coming 7??

I used office 2003.Since I built this new PC ,No more Office in Vista.

Thanks for all suggestions!!! (if any)

Hi,
I would like to suggest you some of the Fax Softwares that are well
suited for Vista,,,,
Windows Fax Pro is the best of them..and there are some other tools
like Zoiper,Fax tool etc.,for this..Go for the one that fits your
purpose better

--
adwardzen

'paid computer health check' (