Access Folder Denied

Old October 16th 09, 07:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Gordon[_9_]

Default Access Folder Denied

"suhjonathan" wrote in message

I have a HP Pavilion dv4 Entertainment PC with processors as AMD TurionT
X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-72 2.10 GHZ. OS is Windows VistaT Home Premium
Service Pack 2. Antivirus is AVG 8.5 Free Edition and Windows Defender.
I downloaded Free Video Joiner and then didn't like it so I uninstalled
it. After I uninstalled it, a window came up saying something like
"Windows did not delete all the files. You can delete them manually." So
then I looked for the file in my C Drive and there it was in my Program
Files (x86) folder. So I clicked delete, but it said Folder Access
Denied and gave me the details: Windows File Operation:
{3AD05575-8857-4850-9277-11B85BDB8209}. I need to delete them ASAP. Plz
help.

Go to Accessories in the Start Menu and right-click on Windows Explorer.
Choose "Run as Administrator". Then try and remove the folder.

Old October 17th 09, 06:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Gordon[_9_]

"suhjonathan" wrote in message

Tried that... didn't work. Any other way?

Tried WHAT?

Who are you talking to and about what?

Please note:
This is NOT a chat room and although you think you are posting to a forum
run by Techarena - you are actually posting to a global Usenet Newsgroup.
Techarena forums leach off the Microsoft News Servers in order to make them
seem far busier than they really are.Those of us (the vast majority) who use
the MS News server rather than Techarena forums have NO IDEA what you are
talking about.

You will get a far better experience if you use a newsreader and subscribe
to these groups directly, rather than through TechArena.
Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...roupsetup.mspx

If you must stay with TechArena then please follow Usenet custom by quoting
the post you are replying to, and replying to the thread.

Thank you.

http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm

Old October 20th 09, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Gordon[_9_]

What I meant was that I tried the procedures you told me to do....