Vista Banter

-   -   ATI Radeon X800 Pro (http://www.vistabanter.com/17334-ati-radeon-x800-pro.html)

AleXXX January 29th 07 04:17 PM

ATI Radeon X800 Pro

Hello!
Win Vista build 6000 do not supported original drivers ATI Radeon X800 Pro.
Drivers was setup is default windows drivers, but working he is very good.
When setup original drivers - Blue Screen of Dead (BSOD).
What I do it not right?

P.S.: I'am not good speak english, I'am from Russia (Samara) :)

Theo January 29th 07 04:27 PM

ATI Radeon X800 Pro

Go to the ATI web site:
http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/v...n-vista32.html

and download the latest drivers for Vista dated 29 January 2007

AleXXX January 29th 07 05:32 PM

ATI Radeon X800 Pro

Thank you!

"Theo" сообщил/сообщила в новостях