Error Code 737D

Old January 30th 10, 03:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
danafrog

Default Error Code 737D

Thanks for the post on a solution. I am having this problem also. I will try
contacting them. Thanks,
Dana
p.s. are you a fireman? I noticed the "343 FDNY"

"MowGreen" wrote:

You're mowst welcome, Louise. If the Support person does not assist you
for *no-charge* please post back here.
I'll try my best to hold Microsoft to the promised *no-charge* Support.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

Louise wrote:

Thanks so much for your help MowGreen

"MowGreen" wrote in message

Louise,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970892

If this is not a laptop supplied by your place of employment, then
contact MS for *no-charge* support in getting the update installed:

" How to obtain help and support for this security update

For home users, no-charge support is available by calling
1-866-PCSAFETY in the United States and Canada or by contacting your
local Microsoft subsidiary. For more information about how to contact
your local Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security
updates, visit the Microsoft International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/....aspx?rdpath=4

North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?&prid=7552 "

If you phone in be sure to specify that there is an installation issue
with the *Security* update, KB970892. Do *not* even mention any other
issues or whomever answers your call may try to charge you or, even
worse, tell you to contact the laptop's manufacturer.
If they do try to do that, ask to speak to the Supervisor or a higher
level of Support.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

Louise wrote:

Hello Everyone

I am having a nervous breakdown due to my Laptop, I am running a
genuine copy of Windows Vista Home Edition Premium.

For the last month it has been trying to install a update but appear
to be failing each time the update it is trying to do is Security
Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Park 3 (KB70892)

It keeps giving me the error code of 737D, I am only a basic user of
a computer and have been unable to find information that is simple
enough for me to understand to resolve the problem.

If you have any ideas about that I can do can you please reply to me
with simple instructions for me to understand.

Thanks you very Much

Louise

.