Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Stored Newsgroup Messages (http://www.vistabanter.com/174445-stored-newsgroup-messages.html)

Gene L.[_2_] November 7th 09 03:23 AM

Stored Newsgroup Messages

I would like very much to know what the full file path is to locate stored
newsgroup messages. I am using Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I received
some help recently via this newsgroup and was wondering if I can still find
the responses I received and read.
Many thanks for your help.

Gene L.[_2_] November 7th 09 11:12 AM

Stored Newsgroup Messages

"Gene L." wrote in message
I would like very much to know what the full file path is to locate stored
newsgroup messages. I am using Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I
received some help recently via this newsgroup and was wondering if I can
still find the responses I received and read.
Many thanks for your help.

A correction here to my previous post.
It was not recently but actually some time ago. I was hoping that the
message might still be on my machine somewhere.
Thanks again.

Badger[_3_] November 7th 09 03:53 PM

Stored Newsgroup Messages

Hit the ALT key to open the Tool bar at the top of your screen,
Select Tools, Options, Advanced, Maintenance, and Store Folder to see the
location of the newsgroup messages.