Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Downloaded winhlp32.exe doesn't help (http://www.vistabanter.com/174507-downloaded-winhlp32-exe-doesnt-help.html)

maplepower November 8th 09 06:09 PM

Downloaded winhlp32.exe doesn't help

I have been been downloading and installing this file for weeks.
Everyone says it is my fix, but it doesn't work. It IS installed, but I
still can no longer get any information from my Windows Help and Support
button or read my HTML Help file that is my user's manual. Both, I am
told, needed this file as a fix, but it just is not working. I CAN get
Windows Help and Support in another profile if I open one, but all my
programs and files are in my primary profile. Why a second user but not
the first?

--
maplepower