My New Wireless ISP Works Great With Ubuntu 9.10 RTW!

Old November 11th 09, 09:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
KEVIN JOHN PANZKE

Default My New Wireless ISP Works Great With Ubuntu 9.10 RTW!

My New Wireless ISP Works Great With Ubuntu 9.10 RTW! It Also Works
Horrible With Windows 7! Just FYI!
Old November 11th 09, 09:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
KEVIN JOHN PANZKE

On Nov 11, 4:49*pm, Kevin John Panzke wrote:
My New Wireless ISP Works Great With Ubuntu 9.10 RTW! It Also Works
Horrible With Windows 7! Just FYI!

I Can't Wait 2 See Frank, Kevin John Small Bone, And Bill Yanyire
Respond 2 This Post!
Old November 11th 09, 10:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
kristlebawl

Kevin John Panzke expressed an opinion:
On Nov 11, 4:49 pm, Kevin John Panzke wrote:
My New Wireless ISP Works Great With Ubuntu 9.10 RTW! It Also Works
Horrible With Windows 7! Just FYI!

I Can't Wait 2 See Frank, Kevin John Small Bone, And Bill Yanyire
Respond 2 This Post!

Happy Veteran's Day, Kevin!
Old November 11th 09, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Death

KristleBawl wrote:

Kevin John Panzke expressed an opinion:
On Nov 11, 4:49 pm, Kevin John Panzke wrote:
My New Wireless ISP Works Great With Ubuntu 9.10 RTW! It Also Works
Horrible With Windows 7! Just FYI!

I Can't Wait 2 See Frank, Kevin John Small Bone, And Bill Yanyire
Respond 2 This Post!

Happy Veteran's Day, Kevin!

Not so many exclamation marks and capitalized letters.
You'll give him flashbacks.

Hey Kevin....BOOOM !!!!

(I don't believe the myth,BTW)
Old November 12th 09, 08:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
TheRealDanS

"Death" -x wrote in message
KristleBawl wrote:

Kevin John Panzke expressed an opinion:
On Nov 11, 4:49 pm, Kevin John Panzke wrote:
My New Wireless ISP Works Great With Ubuntu 9.10 RTW! It Also Works
Horrible With Windows 7! Just FYI!

I Can't Wait 2 See Frank, Kevin John Small Bone, And Bill Yanyire
Respond 2 This Post!

Happy Veteran's Day, Kevin!

Not so many exclamation marks and capitalized letters.
You'll give him flashbacks.

Hey Kevin....BOOOM !!!!

(I don't believe the myth,BTW)

How cruel are you? 'Tis true. I thought everybody knew about Kevin's
plight.

It was the explosion from a mine that left Kevin brain damaged. He also
lost one arm, one leg and an eye.

I think typing using a computer and is good therapy for him.

It strengthens his one arm, gives better eyesight to his one eye and takes
the weight off his one leg.

The scent As for the brain damage, you should have seen his writing before
he had his accident.

Old November 26th 09, 06:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
gigamite

Bill Yanaire;1602788 Wrote: [color=blue]
"Kevin John Panzke" wrote in message
...[color=blue]
On Nov 11, 4:49 pm, Kevin John Panzke

wrote:

Who gives a RATS ASS about that INFERIOR Ubuntu anyway? Just FYI.

Just FYI.

You are obviously unfamiliar with Computers. If you believe Ubuntu is
Inferior to Windows, you're obviously a weekend warrior, using Windows'
Wizards to do everything from opening a file to doing a System Restore
after Windows becomes confused when you open two windows at once because
of Windows complete and utter inability to maintain or create a stable
OS.

How do you call a Operating System that is By Nature is immune to
Viruses, System Failures, and Errors. While You pay for Virus Protection
and Constant Upgrades from Windows XP to Vista to 7, us Linux users are
getting Free Operating System Version upgrades every few months with
constant user feedback generated features, updates, and software

Microsoft Created the first major Operating System, but they sure as
hell haven't been able to improve the Windows Core since the release of
Windows XP.

Next time you make a remark that you are un-educated about, take the
time to try what you are bashing - or maybe you cannot because Linux is
for computer users with a brain.

Linux is the fastest growing Operating System available - While Windows
is the fastest Declining operating system available.

Get Your Facts and Opinions better yet, straight.

Winblows is obsolete

Gigamite - OUT.

--
gigamite