Live mail and newsgroups

Old November 26th 09, 02:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
JL[_3_]

Default Live mail and newsgroups

Greetings to you all!
I'm using WLM to access the newgroups only.
How can I have the newsgroups page by default, instead of clicking "Ctrl +
shift + L"?
Thanks for any help
Keep well!
JL

Glory to whom, having no hallowed ideals,
merely tries not to suck his felloman too much!

WARNING: this philosophical (?) statement implies no irreverence whatsoever
to the bloke next door!

Old November 26th 09, 03:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
GSalisbury

"JL" wrote in message
Greetings to you all!
I'm using WLM to access the newgroups only.
How can I have the newsgroups page by default, instead of clicking "Ctrl +
shift + L"?
Thanks for any help
Keep well!
JL

Glory to whom, having no hallowed ideals,
merely tries not to suck his felloman too much!

WARNING: this philosophical (?) statement implies no irreverence
whatsoever to the bloke next door!

From someone else in this NG I got the tip of a shortcut: C:\Program Files
(x86)\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe /news
It works for me.

Old November 26th 09, 03:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
JL[_3_]

Great! It works.
You'll have my gratitude for the rest of my life.
Keep well!
JL

Glory to whom, having no hallowed ideals,
merely tries not to suck his felloman too much!

WARNING: this philosophical (?) statement implies no irreverence
whatsoever to the bloke next door!

"GSalisbury" a écrit dans le message
de groupe de discussion : ...

"JL" wrote in message
Greetings to you all!
I'm using WLM to access the newgroups only.
How can I have the newsgroups page by default, instead of clicking "Ctrl
+ shift + L"?
Thanks for any help
Keep well!
JL

Glory to whom, having no hallowed ideals,
merely tries not to suck his felloman too much!

WARNING: this philosophical (?) statement implies no irreverence
whatsoever to the bloke next door!

From someone else in this NG I got the tip of a shortcut: C:\Program Files

Old November 26th 09, 03:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Death

JL wrote:

SNIP

Glory to whom, having no hallowed ideals,
merely tries not to suck his felloman too much!

WARNING: this philosophical (?) statement implies no irreverence
whatsoever to the bloke next door!

Just so you know, that ^^^^ should be your signature, which is somewhere in WLM options.
That way it doesn't seem to be part of the actual post.

--
Vita brevis breviter in brevi finietur,
Mors venit velociter quae neminem veretur.

Old November 26th 09, 04:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
JL[_3_]

E.E. Cummings 2000 years later has said the same thing "...for life is not a
paragraph and death I think is no parenthesis"
Keep well!
JL

Glory to whom, having no hallowed ideals
merely tries not to suck his fellowman too much!

no more warning

"Death" -x a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...

SNIP

Old November 26th 09, 08:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
JL[_3_]

I deeply apologize. Will you ever forgive my broken English? I'm just
French. Dear me!

--
Keep well!
JL

Glory to whom, having no hallowed ideals,
merely tries not to suck his felloman too much!

WARNING: this philosophical (?) statement implies no irreverence whatsoever
to the dude next door!

"Stan Starinski" China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo a écrit dans
le message de groupe de discussion :
You British?
Bloke is not used in America much, we say guy, dude.