Old March 28th 07, 12:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Freon

Default Unable to save files on memory stick - keep getting Error 0x800700

Bootsja;2654237 Wrote:
I am using a brand new Sony Microvault 1GB memory stick USB with
windows
vista. I am unable to save any file on it either using save, Save as or
just
dragging it over, except .jpg. So word Escel etc. I cannot save. I get
Error
0x80070052

Is there a simple solution I can't see?

Thanks

I have the SAME problem. I am using Patriot SD memory cards and had no
problems with two of the four cards. Two of them say "The file directory
or file cannot be created" Error 0x80070052. I had the card half full
of pics when the message pops up. I placed a call to tech. support but
would love to know why this is happening.

--
Freon
Freon's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=23939

http://forums.techarena.in