How to Edit and Burn Home Movies and Videos to DVD?

Old December 15th 09, 06:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
whitegirl

Default How to Edit and Burn Home Movies and Videos to DVD?

Most of people like to record special occasions in our life: wedding ceremony, graduation ceremony, Thanksgiving Family Reunion, Christmas day,etc. We make our moments permanent. However, shooting home movies is just not enough to keep your sweet memories.Edit and burn home movies/videos to DVD is definitely the best choice. You may wonder why we need to edit and burn home movies/videos to DVD on a PC. Well, three basic and most accepted ones, sure there are many reasons you can find yourself when you are ready to transfer/burn your home movies to DVD. First of all, show how much you care. Nothing says I love you quite like a polished home video with well-choreographed cuts, tasteful fades, and a running time well less than two hours. Give your family and friends a present they'll love: themselves, looking good on camera. Secondly, kids have short attention spans. Face it, when you gave Billy an Xbox at age 6, it didn't do much to improve his ability to sit still and watch home videos. Spend some time with an editing suite, and you'll have a program capable of capturing his flighty imagination. Thirdly, preserve the memories. Write-once DVDs can last 100 years, so they make perfect sense as a long-term storage media for your precious memories. Imagine showing the grandkids Old Faithful after it's dried up, or the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge after it's turned into an oil field.What you need:An internal or external video capture card (for analog video);A FireWire port (for digital video);Lots of free hard drive space;At least 512MV of system memory;A DVD burner (Wondershare Video to DVD Burner);A digital video editing program (Wondershare Video to DVD Burner)How to edit and burn home movies/videos to DVD?Step 1. Transfer your home movies/videos to computerFor VHS and Analog Camcorder Tapes: If you own a computer with a video capture card, this is typically the best and easiest option for converting your video. Unfortunately, only high-end computers and media center PCs typically come equipped with these cards. If not, they are fairly expensive to purchase and generally not worth the money for this one time usage. If you are unsure if your computer came with a video capture card, refer to your owner's manual or look for composite, S-Video, or other video inputs on the back of the computer. The input should look like the output on your VCR.For digital videos from DVD camcorder, Flash Memory camcorder and Hard drive camcorder:There are a few options which you can choose from to transfer digital videos to DVD. These include Firewire/IEEE-1394, USB, S-Video, or RCA connectors. The most efficient way of doing this is with an IEEE 1394 cable. Step 2. Download and install Wondershare Video to DVD BurnerNow $29.95 Save 25% Compare To $39.95Step 3. Load videos. Click the option that reads "Load Video". Then you can add your home movies/videos to the program. There will be thumbnails displayed on the left interface. The right interface allows you to view the loaded video file. Drag and drop loaded video files to storyboard below to organize slideshow.Step 4. Edit home movies/videos. When loaded home movies/videos to Video to DVD Burner, you may edit videos before transferring/burning home movies/videos to DVD. There are 60+ transition effects and 50+ DVD menu templates included in this program, you may crop, trim, add watermark, adjust video contrast, etc.Step 5. Convert home movies to DVDHere comes the burning step. Click on Burn button to burn/convert home movies/videos to DVD. Before that, you may select your output options: DVD disc is your choice. Also, please set the aspect ratio, etc. Soon, you will be done with burning home movies/videos to DVD. Now you can enjoy them on your home DVD player and share with your friends. Most important of all, your memories will be kept, forever. Hopefully, you are now in-the-know. After all, you just burnt/transferred your home video/movies to DVD successfully. Transfer video from camcorder,convert camcorder video to DVD,convert AVCHD to DVD,convert mod to dvd,convert tod to dvd,convert mts to dvd,convert mp4 to dvd,how to burn torrent movies to dvd,how to burn a quicktime file to dvd,convert vuze to dvd,convert/burn video to dvd