Vista Banter

-   -   Reset internet explorer (http://www.vistabanter.com/177313-reset-internet-explorer.html)

Macca1978 January 15th 10 02:16 PM

Reset internet explorer

Hi guys, hope you can help...
i'm currently trying to download and activeX programme on my laptop and know
that i need to change my activeX setting in internet properties.

at this moment when going into my internet properties i have no security
option to change my activeX settings, i have been advised i need to reset my
internet explorer by clicking the advanced tab, however i have no advanced
that allows me to do this....any ideas??