Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

need to convert saved .eml files

Old January 15th 10, 10:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Ronzlo

Default need to convert saved .eml files

When using Windows Mail we had saved a bunch of emails to folders on the
C-drive (.eml). We recently bought a new PC running Windows 7 and Outlook
2007, and now can't open/read these saved messages because Oulook doesn't
recognize .eml files. Is there a way to convert these to .msg files, or is
there another way to open the saved .eml messages?
Thanks a lot
--
Ron S
Old January 16th 10, 05:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

You might ask in the Outlook newsgroup where the Outlook experts hang out:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...utlook.general

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/def...le/vandermolen

Old January 16th 10, 11:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Steve Cochran

I would import the eml files on the old machine into Outlook and then you
can move the pst files to the new machine.

Otherwise see if there is an solution in the Outlook NGs as Gary suggested.

steve

Old April 25th 13, 06:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
[email protected]

Hello,

You can very easily convert saved EML files into Outlook PST Files with the help of Kernel for EML to PST Converter Tool.You can get more information about this tool from here http://www.emltooutlook.net/
Old June 17th 14, 10:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
[email protected]

Yes, there is another safe way to convert .eml to .PST, .MSG moreover .EML file which allows you to open the stored emails of WM on Windows 7 with Outlook 2007. This is eventual Windows Live Mail Converter utility which is all in one, secured also straightforward to execute on all Win OS. You can get more details plus can make effort-

http://emltopstconverter.tumblr.com

Old November 29th 17, 11:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
[email protected]

Easiest way to convert all EML file of different email clients like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook PST file format. This software is also well supported by all MS Outlook and Windows platform.By using this tool, you can select multiple EML files at a time for converting them into Outlook PST format. Visit here for more details:-http://www.outlookconverter.net/eml-to-pst
Old January 17th 18, 10:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
[email protected]

I would like to suggest you to use of EML to PST Converter Software which also provides great functionality to the user to convert EML files from Windows Live Mail to PST. It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc.It also convert EML files to Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Vista Mail, mac mail, etc into PST format.Also support all Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, Xp, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. Read more information https://www.softknoll.com/eml-to-pst-converter/