Vista Banter

-   Security and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/security-windows-vista/)
-   -   Kasperky (http://www.vistabanter.com/178291-kasperky.html)

Connie[_3_] February 11th 10 12:29 AM

Kasperky

I currently have Kasperkey Internet Security for 3 users. It is about to
expire. I'm wondering if I should purchase the 2010 version of it I should
buy the Kasperkey Anti-virus instead. What is the difference and which one
is better?

peter February 11th 10 01:22 AM

Kasperky

here is the website to compare
http://usa.kaspersky.com/products_services/compare/

and they are both excellent products.

If you just need an antivirus there are a lot of good products free
Avast,Bitdefender, AVG, and even MS' own Security Essentials.

For a Free Fire wall Commodo
for FreeAntispy/malware Spybot or SpywareBlaster Malewarebytes Anti-Malware

A google search will turn up the download sites

any of those would serve you well if you keep them updated.

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

FromTheRafters[_3_] February 11th 10 01:28 AM

Kasperky

"Connie" wrote in message
I currently have Kasperkey Internet Security for 3 users. It is about
to expire. I'm wondering if I should purchase the 2010 version of it I
should buy the Kasperkey Anti-virus instead. What is the difference and
which one is better?

The latter, or an equivalent, is included in the former.

Although, for myself, I don't like suites - I recommend getting the 2010
version of it.

....assuming Kaspersky...and you were satisfied with it.

Connie[_3_] February 11th 10 12:29 PM

Kasperky

Is AVG anti virus just as good as Kasperkey? I used AVG for years and was
told it was not sufficient. Even reading the product descriptions on
Kasperkey IS vs anti virus is confusing to me because there are lots of
overlaps.