Vista Banter

-   Security and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/security-windows-vista/)
-   -   Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/178506-windows-vista.html)

Priscila Trevino February 17th 10 07:33 PM

Windows Vista

Windows vista has great new features that changed Windows drastically.

MowGreen February 17th 10 08:34 PM

Windows Vista

Priscila Trevino wrote:
Windows vista has great new features that changed Windows drastically.

Thanks, Priscila. We were awaiting your take on Vista for the last 3
plus years. How do you feel about Windows 7 ?
Take your time, we'll check back in 2013.

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com

Joan Archer[_5_] February 18th 10 01:26 PM

Windows Vista

ROFL

--
Joan Archer