Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   sound card fails with vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/179754-sound-card-fails-vista.html)

DustyDusty March 28th 10 09:16 AM

sound card fails with vista

on my old XP machine i had an sound blaster audigy se sound card and in
the mediasource 5 player it had an option called "what you hear" i used
this option to stream audio clips to friends combined with manycam i use
to broadcast my screen and audio while gaming to my friends.

i took the card out of my xp machine and put in this vista home basic 32
bit machine and i cant get what you hear option back to save my life.
ive been searching for about 4 hours with no help. all i run across is
other forums and people suggesting sound recording software that records
through the spekers. this is not what i am wanting to do i dont need to
record anything, i need to broadcast the sound thats coming through my
speakers bypassing the mic.

as i said i am needing the "what you hear" option to broadcast my
gameplay via msn/blogtv.

any idea how i can get the "what you hear" option back?

i dont really want to go back to XP but i will if its the only way i can
get the option back.

--
DustyDusty