Performance and Maintainance of Windows Vista A forum for performance and maintenance tasks in Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintainance)

Programs and software is not launching.

Old April 10th 10, 08:42 PM
love_4_ever love_4_ever is offline
Junior Member

Default Programs and software is not launching.

I currently using a Sony laptop with window vista home premium. Few days ago, my laptop started to have some malware called Antimalware doctor and Your protection so, i tried spyware doctor to remove it but it didn't seem to work so i had to remove it in regedit area. Luciky, the malware removed but my whole system is down. I can hardly start my laptop in a normal mode as I can't get into the login screen. But, even after the winsow started up, none of the program were able to open up after about 10 mins and the program openned were soon not responding , including the task manager. So is there anyone know what's the problem is and how can i fix this?
Old April 11th 10, 04:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Ǝиçεl

Because you had one piece of malware, the chances are also high that you had
others.
It would be a good idea to scan.

I recommend downloading and installing MalwareBytes' Antimalware (MBAM) and
SUPERAntiSpywaяe (SAS).

Do a full scan with MalwaяeBytes' and SUPERAntiSpywaяe.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
Reboot
-=-
http://www.superantispyware.com/

Reboot
-=-

The programs are free. (There is a paid version but you don't need to buy it
to remove malware.)
-=-

Good luck
-=-

:.Ǝиçεl.:

--
love_4_ever
.

Old May 2nd 10, 01:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Frank Drew Leyda[_2_]

Just some info: No recommendation.

http://net-studio.org/eng/patch/patc...html?task=view