Vista Banter

-   -   HP Deskjet 935 C (http://www.vistabanter.com/180314-hp-deskjet-935-c.html)

Ritter197[_2_] April 15th 10 12:50 AM

HP Deskjet 935 C

I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both Black
and White print and in Color.

Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the preview
as a black and white document (which it is not).

It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer and
it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why the
preview shows it always in black and white.

I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure what.

Any ideas?

Elmo[_2_] April 15th 10 01:21 AM

HP Deskjet 935 C

Ritter197 wrote:
I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both
Black and White print and in Color.

Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the
preview as a black and white document (which it is not).

It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer
and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why
the preview shows it always in black and white.

I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure
what.

Any ideas?

In Properties, Advanced, make sure "Print in Grayscale" is deselected.
Also try the Factory Settings button.

--
Joe =o)

Ritter197[_2_] April 15th 10 01:36 PM

HP Deskjet 935 C

I see in the above printer no such option in the Advanced option nor do I
see on the printer a return to factory settings. Sorry.

db April 15th 10 04:00 PM

HP Deskjet 935 C

perhaps, the color ink
is low.

however, you really
should look for a
solution at the hp
website.

perhaps there is an
update available.

--

db·´¯`·...¸)))º
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

db April 15th 10 04:00 PM

HP Deskjet 935 C

perhaps, the color ink
is low.

however, you really
should look for a
solution at the hp
website.

perhaps there is an
update available.

Elmo[_2_] April 15th 10 06:35 PM

HP Deskjet 935 C

"Elmo" wrote in message
Ritter197 wrote:
I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both
Black and White print and in Color.

Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the
preview as a black and white document (which it is not).

It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer
and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why
the preview shows it always in black and white.

I have a newer Epson and it shows and prints it fine in color. So the
document is OK. It is something on the HP printer, but I cannot figure
what.

Any ideas?

In Properties, Advanced, make sure "Print in Grayscale" is deselected.
Also try the Factory Settings button.

Maybe I misread some part of the following:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/bpd07427.pdf

Page 7

--
Joe =o)