Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   What does Windows Media Player need to play movies? (http://www.vistabanter.com/180449-what-does-windows-media-player-need-play-movies.html)

Brett Brown April 19th 10 11:50 PM

What does Windows Media Player need to play movies?

ok, I didn't know where to post this, but I need an answer. I tried to play
"You Don't Mess With the Zohan", but all I got was an error message that
said "Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because there is a problem
with digital copy protection between your DVD drive, decoder, and video
card. Try installing an updated driver for your video card." Where can I get
one of those?

whs[_8_] April 20th 10 02:26 AM

What does Windows Media Player need to play movies?

Go to the website of the graphics card manufacturer

--
whs

Brett Brown April 20th 10 07:38 PM

What does Windows Media Player need to play movies?

Thanks.