Vista Banter

-   Vista Administration, Accounts and Passwords (http://www.vistabanter.com/vista-administration-accounts-passwords/)
-   -   Login Problem (http://www.vistabanter.com/182142-login-problem.html)

Blaine118 October 16th 10 01:54 PM

Login Problem

Hey, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 and it recently crashed and when i restart it, it enters the Windows Error Recovery screen and when i select either the startup repair option or start windows normally option after a few seconds it takes me to the login screen where it only gives me the option to select Other User and not my own User Profile.

Any help you can give me with this problem would be greatly appreciated,
cheers.