Installing software (elements9)

Old August 11th 11, 05:47 PM
MCC124 MCC124 is offline
Junior Member

Question Installing software (elements9)

I have downloaded an OEM version of Photoshop Elements 9.
Since July 1st. I have been trying to install this on my pC (Vista Home Premium ) 32 bit.
The Seller, E2load.com have not been able to help me, and are refusing to refund me, saying that the OEM is not at fault.
I am not new to PC's and do download and install with out any problems, apart from this software.
Normaly, when downloaded software, you just clcik on the relevant program, in C:// Downloads etc. and away it goes, installs easily,
.
Now with this OEM. It goes through all the normal process, acepting the product code, in the process. Then when it says install complete, the program is no where to be seen.
Any Ideas please

MCC

I have now had another go at installing, it appears that something called CRC has failed to install linked applications, May that that info will help one of you who know more about these things than I do,
Thanks for reading my posting.

There is an error message. CRC has failed in DATA 11.CAB

Last edited by MCC124 : August 13th 11 at 02:53 AM.
Old August 15th 11, 01:55 AM
dtr dtr is offline
Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCC124 View Post
[...]

I have also downloaded an OEM full version of AdobephotoshopCS3 from e2load.com and ran into not being able to activate, Adobe said it has the wrong serial number and told me it is a beta version.

So there fix was to give me photoshopCs5, It downloaded just fine but I now have different new problems trying to install.

I to am not new to computers and have been working on obtaining a working version of CSphotoshop for over 2 days now.

There suggestion to fix PhotoshopCs3 won't activate due to wrong serial number problem was to re download the programe again. I guess they could'nt understand and so when said why don't we just cancel the order they offered photoshopCs5.

So now I have downloaded Cs5 and it won't install per the instruction they provide and also there instuctions differ from the readme file instructions.

But basicaly I,m stuck at run activation.cmd as administrator problem.
I have never had any problems installing downloads before this.

I guess I,m venting frustration more than being of any help to you,but I am new to forums and I could'nt find where to post a new one that pertains to e2load.com software problems.

Good Luck: DTR