Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Sync Center (http://www.vistabanter.com/182840-sync-center.html)

Scott Rymer[_2_] November 5th 09 06:46 PM

Sync Center

A sales manager on our network is using Offline Files for a share on SBS.
There is 1 specific file that gets updated by both the President of our
company (local PC) and the sales manager but the sales manager insists he's
not updating the file when disconnected from the network. Even so, the file
gets out of sync and they end up arguing about updates to the file. What
could be causing the file to think it's modified on the laptop and creating
a conflict? I've done the conflict resolution a few times now and the
problem keeps coming back...

I'm almost ready to give up on Offline Files...

-Scott