Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Sorting, Grouping and Stacking (http://www.vistabanter.com/182894-sorting-grouping-stacking.html)

Fruit2O February 2nd 10 01:14 PM

Sorting, Grouping and Stacking

I want to Sort or Group a folder containing *.AVI files by the date the
movie clips were taken. I've tried to sort/group by all the date
options - and either they don't work or no information shows up in the
column. I've Googled and it seems that other people are having the
same problem. I wonder if anyone reading this has a solution.

PS: I don't know what Stacking is - I haven't gotten that far yet.