Vista Banter

-   Vista Administration, Accounts and Passwords (http://www.vistabanter.com/vista-administration-accounts-passwords/)
-   -   nw user account password (http://www.vistabanter.com/183218-nw-user-account-password.html)

Bill Walsh July 8th 10 05:01 PM

nw user account password

I have set up a second administrator account and given it a password. I also
set up a "reset password disk" in a cruzer flash drive. The password reset
has a .psw extension and I can't figure out how to open it up to make sure
it is usable. I have Open Office installed. When I try to open the .psw file
with it however, it shows what I call "computer language" (unreadable)
and not document language. Anyone know how to open
that file? Thanks