Vista Banter

-   -   Can't see Hard Drive. (http://www.vistabanter.com/183580-cant-see-hard-drive.html)

Marian Henna April 8th 10 12:13 AM

Can't see Hard Drive.

For some reason, I cannot see a 1TB hard disk in Vista Explorer. There are
no relevant messages in the event logs etc. I can save data to it (via apps,
word, excel, downloads etc).

I just cannot see it in windows when I go to my computer.

Also, can't seem to find anything pertinent on the web, lost about a vista
drive not being seen by windows 7 (vice versa), but not what I am looking
for.

My concern is that if Windows won't display the drive, it may be going bad
and it's only 6 months old.

Any pointer(s) would be appreciated.

Thanks.