Unknown device

Old February 1st 07, 11:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Will

Default Unknown device

Device Manager shows something on my system doesnt have drivers for it. Now
I would assume its something to do with the Asus Motherboard ( A8n32-sli
deluxe ). The location is PCI standard ISA bridge. Waste of time asking Asus
as they only seem to be worried about products in the last month or so.

Now should I be worried ? Will it slow my system down ? Any idea what it is
?

Old February 2nd 07, 12:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
F r e e

try winupdate
ive got a a8n-sli and right after installing i got it there...

Old February 2nd 07, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Pouria Molavi

Nothing to be worried about I'd say, shouldn't slow down the system.

not sure about your MB, but my Asus a8n deluxe came with a wireless adapter
that vista didn't have drivers for, and no drivers available from Asus
either.

But Vista curtiously adviced me to check http://www.ralinktech.com/ for
drivers.
Found them installed them, worked great.

BR
Pouria

Old February 2nd 07, 07:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Walter Blanchard

The Ralink site is a good one. I found drivers for my Zonet wireless device
at Ralink. When I checked with Zonet support, they said they didn't have
any drivers for Vista x64!

--

______________________________

Walter B
waltblanch[at]tampabay[dot]rr[dot]com
______________________________

Old February 2nd 07, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Will

"Pouria Molavi" wrote in message
Nothing to be worried about I'd say, shouldn't slow down the system.

not sure about your MB, but my Asus a8n deluxe came with a wireless
adapter
that vista didn't have drivers for, and no drivers available from Asus
either.

But Vista curtiously adviced me to check http://www.ralinktech.com/ for
drivers.
Found them installed them, worked great.

BR
Pouria

Didnt get the wireless edition so its not that

And I have done all the windows updates

Old February 5th 07, 03:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Pouria Molavi

Hmm, then I'm not sure what it could be.

I did have another unknown device, that whent away with the latest driver
update from ATI, think it was the vivo driver.
Sorry, not sure what else to suggest.

BR
Pouria

news