What Will Happen After 1﹥1+1+1+1+1…

Old December 14th 09, 07:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jack london

Default What Will Happen After 1﹥1+1+1+1+1…

Do you like watching videos? Would you like to appreciate classic
movies or TV shows on your portable player when you want to kill time?
Have you ever dream of a nice video converter which is not expensive
and suitable for all your portable players? Such as ipod, iphone,
zune, zen, psp, BlackBerry, iRiver, Archos, Sansa, Walkman …Now the
dream comes true.

4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum = iPod Video Converter+ iPhone
Video Converter+ Zune Video Converter+ Creative Zen Video Converter+
Mobile Video Converter+ Pocket PC Video Converter+ BlackBerry Video
Converter+ Archos Video Converter+ iRiver Video Converter+ Google
Video Converter+ Sansa Video Converter+ Walkman Video Converter+ Nokia
Video Converter+ Sony XPERIA Video Converter+ Cell Phone Video
Converter+ QuickTime Video Converter+ YouTube Video Converter+ Tod Mod
Converter+ AVI Video Converter+MP4 Converter+3GP Video Converter+ WMV
Video Converter+ MPEG Converter+ RM Video Converter +MKV Video
Converter+ Apple TV Video Converter+ PSP Video Converter+ X-box 360
Video Converter…

With this best video software you can solve all your video problems,
download it to have a try. At the same time, it is easy to operate.
Only a few steps can complete the video conversion. And you can enjoy
your favorite movies or TV shows on your portable player.

Step 1: Download and install 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum

Step 1: Add video files to convert
Step 2: Edit your output video
Tips:
A. Video Splitter --- Trim function. It means that you can get any
time-length video clips from your video sources.
B. Video Cropper ---Adjust the size of video play region and the
output aspect ratio to get the perfect playing effect.
C. Video Joiner ---Merge your selected video sources into one file
after conversion for you to enjoy successively.
D. Take Snapshot ---Capture your favorite pictures when you preview.
It can be saved in the default folder automatically.
Step 3: Select the portable device and output file parameters
Step 4: Convert video
Just click “START” button to convert your video files.
A nice tool, isn’t it? Like it, please share with your friends.

Of course, we don’t forget Mac users, visit 4Videosoft Video Converter
for Mac
By the way, I want to recommend some inexpensive converter suite:
4Videosoft Free iPod Video Converter is free for you now.

4Videosoft DVD to Archos Suite
4Videosoft DVD to Walkman Suite
4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite
4Videosoft DVD to BlackBerry Suite