Blu-ray ripper for Mac--Rip Blu-ray DVDs and copyright protected DVD directly on Mac

Old January 6th 10, 03:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
dvdmac[_2_]

Default Blu-ray ripper for Mac--Rip Blu-ray DVDs and copyright protected DVD directly on Mac

FLV converter for mac,convert FLV to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, etc.
on Mac OS X

'_*Flv_convreter_for_mac*_'
(http://www.dvd-video-mac.com/flv-converter-mac.html) is designed for
mac user who want to convert FLV to AVI, FLV to MP4, FLV to MPEG,flv to
3GP,FLV to M4A,FLV to MP3,FLV to XviD,FLV to MPG,FLV to MOV, FLV to
ASF,etc for iPod, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Archos,
Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket
PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, etc.Besides this,FLV Converter for Mac also
allows you to convert among almost all popular video formats such as
convert MPEG to AVI; convert AVI to MP4,etc and extract audio from FLV
files.So you need not to look for any single Mac AVI Converter or Mac
MP4 Converter.

In addition,the advanced editing funcation of FLV Converter for mac
provide you set video brightness, contrast, saturation, select DVD
subtitle and audio track, trim DVD and video,preview your movies in
real-time
merge multiple files into one file and so on.

--
dvdmac
dvdmac's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12319

http://camcorderanswers.com