Blu-ray ripper for Mac--directly Rip/convert Blu-ray DVDs and general DVDs(even prote

Old January 7th 10, 12:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
neal2324[_5_]

Default Blu-ray ripper for Mac--directly Rip/convert Blu-ray DVDs and general DVDs(even prote

Blu-ray has a number of advantages that other video formats do not have,
such as high-definition, large-capacity, etc, but the market and
consumer can not accept it truly for its high price. Perhaps only some
consumers that like to try new things and rich people will buy it. Most
people would choose HD-DVD or ordinary DVD. However, if we still want to
see Blu-ray movies, what can we do?

However, it is no longer had to worry about this issue now. We find the
Blu-ray Ripper. Blu-ray Ripper is developed and applied to the market
firstly by Pavtube. It develops this powerful but easy-to-use Blu-ray
Ripper based solid technical. This Blu-ray Ripper can convert Blu-ray
and general dvd of two kinds offile formats, and it satisfy everyone's
demands fully. So we don’t need to purchase Blu-ray player after buying
a Blu-ray Disc, and we enjoy high-definition Blu-ray movies as well. We
can convert Blu-ray movies to other any video and audio formats we want
with it, so that we can enjoy the Blu-ray movies at any time give us
pleasure.

Compared with the functional power, the operation of this Blu-ray
Ripper is very easy for everyone. Whatever you contacted with video
converter or not previously, you can quickly master it at all.

Having said that, Is this product really good? It’s your decision. So
hurry to try it! I believe that it will not let you down!

More info you can visit: 'Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper - Rip/convert Blu-ray
DVD to AVI/MKV/MPG' (http://www.pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper)

--
neal2324
neal2324's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12303

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old January 24th 10, 09:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jane1043[_6_]

Ha, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper,

Hi guys!
My pleasure to give you my suggestions.
Comparing with other rippers, I prefer Pavtube one because of its fast
conversion speed and its pretty good output video and audio whcih
satisfy me.It is said that this software applies unique audio and video
sync technology which can guarantee the audio and video match.

I check out it, the software's link is this one, their website:

'Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac -Mac Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray DVD
Converter' (http://www.pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac)

Have a good day!

--
jane1043