How to make iphone ringtone freely on windows and mac

Old January 15th 10, 02:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
fog jimmy

Default How to make iphone ringtone freely on windows and mac

As an iphone user, we all know that Apple is selling iPhone ringtones
for $2 apiece through its iTunes store. We had to pay Apple $1 for a
song, plus an extra $1 to convert that song into a ringtone. In my
opinion, it is too expensive for iphone users to change the ringtone.
Are there some methods which can make ringtone by ourselves and
inexpensive? Through a few days survey, I find a way to make a
ringtone freely. Here I will show everyone how to make iphone ringtone
ourselves.

I divided this text into two parts:
Part 1: How to Make iPhone Ringtone on Windows
Part 2: How to Make iPhone Ringtone on Mac

Part 1: How to Make iPhone Ringtone with 4Videosoft
http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html iPhone Ringtone
Maker

Step 0 : Download 4Videosoft http://www.4videosoft.com/download/i...tone-maker.exe
iPhone Ringtone Maker

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/gui...aker/steps.gif

Step 1: Click “Browse…”(Button 1) to import the file(audio or video
file) that you want to make ringtone from it.

Step 2:Click Episode button to listen the music to find what you
want as ringtone.

Area 1: Drag the start & end slider to set your wanted episode

Area 2: Type the start & end time in the corresponding text box
directly to get the exact episode.

Step 3: Click Whole Button to pre-listen the converted audio before
generate.

Step 4: Click “Browse…”( Button 2) to choose the output destination.

Tip 1: Check "Export to iPhone" option, the converted ringtone will be
loaded to your iPhone directly.

Step 5: After all the settings are finished, click “Generate”( Button
3) to begin making your own iPhone ringtone.

Part 2: How to Make iPhone Ringtones with 4Videosoft
http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-rin...r-for-mac.html iPhone
Ringtone Maker for Mac

Step 0: Download and install http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-rin...r-for-mac.html
iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac

http://www.4videosoft.com/guide/ipho...screenshot.jpg

Step 1: Click “Browse…” button on the right side of "Input File" to
import the file(audio or video file) that you want to make ringtone
from it.

Step 2: Click http://www.4videosoft.com/guide/ipho...mac/play-n.jpg
button to listen the music to find the segment that you want to use it
as ringtone.
Then drag and click the start & end slider to set your wanted segment,
or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly to
get the exact segment. Click
http://www.4videosoft.com/guide/ipho...relisten-n.jpg
button to pre-listen the converted audio before generate.

Step 3: Click “Browse…” button on the right side of "Local Output
Folder" to choose the output destination.

Step 4: Check "Edit Ringtone" option, you can choose your favorite
setting.
By the way, if you want to load the ringtone to your iphone directly,
click the “Export to iPhone”.

Step 5: After all the settings are finished, click “Generate” button
to begin making your own iPhone ringtone.

Now no matter you are Windows or Mac users, making your own free
iPhone Ringtone is so easy, so what are you waiting for? Have a try
now and get your wonderful experience!
PS:
I also share two tools for iphone users to put video on their player:
For mac user:
4Videosoft http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-vid...r-for-mac.html
iPhone Video Converter for Mac
It can convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM,
RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to iPhone video MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV
for you to enjoy on iPhone.
For windows user:
4Videosoft http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-video-converter.html
iPhone Video Converter
It can convert all the popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2,
MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to iPhone video
MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format.
http://www.4videosoft.com/media-toolkit-ultimate.html Media Toolkit
Ultimate
http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html dvd ripper
http://www.4videosoft.com/mts-converter.html mts converter