Big Bertha Thing Faculty

Old November 27th 10, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Tony Lance

Default Big Bertha Thing Faculty

Big Bertha Thing Faculty
(Sequel to battle)
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com/faculty.html
Access page 600K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.med

301 files from the second battle of cyberspace.

Students Research Faculty

1. Existence
2. Zero interference
3. Foundation (Students, tutors or funding)
4. Articles (See Armistice terms)
5. Publications (See overview)
6. Projects (Pastures, Moisture, Big Bertha, Strategic Studies)
7. Staff (First Aid Tent, volunteers, moderators)
8. Access (All user or staff only.)
9. SRF Classical Astronomy (see OUSA Research, All user)
10. SRF Net Access Policy (See OUSA Research, All user)
11. SRF Los Alamos (see Armistice terms, OUSA Research, restricted
access.)
12. SRF Big Bertha (See SRF Los Alamos, staff only.)
13. SRF Strategic Studies (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
14. SRF Specification (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
15. SRF Mathematics (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
16. SRF Prototype (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
17. SRF Yesterslaggings (SRF Net Access Policy, all user)
18. OUSA Classical Particle (OUSA Research, All user)

Big Bertha Thing galios

Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive.
After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job.
The Galios Theory branch of mathematics bears his name.
Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place.
Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?

Tony Lance

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
From: John John - MVP
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:31:12 -0400
From: "Paul Pedersen"
Date: Apr 3 2004, 9:44*pm
Subject: Problem with printing in VFP8
To: microsoft.public.fox.vfp.dbc
From: John John - MVP
Date: Jan 12, 12:51*pm
Subject: is it possible to share the printer only?
To: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing,
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan,
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security