Performance and Maintainance of Windows Vista A forum for performance and maintenance tasks in Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintainance)

Download registry cleaners

Old March 18th 11, 08:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
jack tom

Default Download registry cleaners

Is your PC running slow? Does your system has malware or unwanted
programs? All these same problems i was also facing in old days.
But i have spam free computer with fast speed and this would happen
only when i have used best registry cleaners from http://www.registrycleanersfreeware.com
Check the above link and download registry cleaners and make your pc
speed fast.
Old March 18th 11, 03:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Ken Blake, MVP[_2_]

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 01:59:10 -0700 (PDT), jack tom
wrote:

Is your PC running slow? Does your system has malware or unwanted
programs? All these same problems i was also facing in old days.
But i have spam free computer with fast speed and this would happen
only when i have used best registry cleaners from http://www.registrycleanersfreeware.com
Check the above link and download registry cleaners and make your pc
speed fast.

Do *not* spam the newsgroup!

And for those who might to tempted to do what your spam tells them to
do, they should note that registry cleaning programs are *all* snake
oil. Cleaning of the registry isn't needed and is dangerous. Leave the
registry alone and don't use any registry cleaner. Despite what many
people think, and what vendors of registry cleaning software try to
convince you of, having unused registry entries doesn't really hurt
you.

The risk of a serious problem caused by a registry cleaner erroneously
removing an entry you need is far greater than any potential benefit
it may have.

Read http://www.edbott.com/weblog/archives/000643.html

and http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=28099

and also