Vista Banter

-   Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/printing-faxing-scanning-vista/)
-   -   Have to reboot machine to print (http://www.vistabanter.com/186210-have-reboot-machine-print.html)

cbridges January 21st 10 08:28 PM

Have to reboot machine to print

I have a laptop with windows vista home premium (service pack 2) 64 bit.  This laptop is in a workgroup with a windows 7 laptop and a dell desktop. This laptop and the windows 7 laptop are wireless .  The printer (Canon MX700) is hardwired to the dell desktop and is shared in the workgroup. The windows 7 laptop prints fine everytime.  However, this machine (vista) will print sometimes and sometimes will not. If I reboot the laptop, it will print. However, after you have worked on the machine a while it will not print, until it is rebooted.I have no idea where to start looking for the issue.  Any help would be appreciatedThanks