WMP 11 Stuttering

Old May 20th 07, 03:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Wilf

Default WMP 11 Stuttering

Nice call Jazacoop.

I thought these forums were moderated by Microsoft Gurus.

Why is it the users have to find the fixes???

"jazacoop" wrote:

The wait is over...... I have the solution

You guys owe me big time :P (follow the steps below)

.................................................. ...............................
1. Go to control panel sound speaker Propteries.
2. Then under enhancements.
3. Select "Disable all enchancements".
4. Enjoy your music without lag or delay!!
.................................................. ..............................

HAVE FUN!!

"Dale" wrote:

Just curious, but were you running WMP 10 or WMP 11 on XP SP2?

Dale

"Cameron S." Cameron wrote in message
I have the EXACT same problem. I just installed Vista(a clean install) and
loaded all the drivers for my Sony Vaio including the Vista updated Sound
Card driver. All my MP3 files take about 5 seconds to load up in Media
Player
and I get "Media Changing" at the bottom. Also, at the end of every song I
get the same "choppiness and the song starts to break apart and jitter
before
the next song is able to start smoothly. It's driving me crazy. I tried
reinstalling the original Vista sound drivers with no success. Everything
was
flawless on XP SP2.

"Toast" wrote:

Whenever I play any audio, ANY audio (Windows sounds, DVDs, CDs, music in
my
library), the sound always stutters, as if it's being chopped up. I need
help
on this, please.

Windows Vista Home Premium, upgraded from XP SP2
WMP 11 with no add-ons
Vista is updated fully
No special graphics on at the time (Aero, Sidebar disabled)

Old June 24th 07, 10:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Shitsui No Hito

I don't know if this will help, but after installing the latest updates for
Nero 7 Now my WMP 11 no longer hicups and does not use resources the way it
did right before the update. I am not sure why Nero would cause this problem
but the problem is gone with just a simple nero update.