Vista Banter

-   Security and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/security-windows-vista/)
-   -   Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked (http://www.vistabanter.com/186432-visa-internet-security-2010-highjacked.html)

Nathalie Freeman February 5th 10 01:41 PM

Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked

Hi,
I apparently got a virus on my laptop. As soon as the internet connection is
established, I keep receiving tons of messages informing me that my laptop
is infected.
A Visa Internet security 2010 window popups, where Firewall and Malware are
off and it tells me that I have to buy a subscription to get rid of the
problem. It apparently detects 28 trojan... programs. I ran Avast and
another anti-virus program. They did detect some trojan programs but did not
find the cause of the infection. When I try to go on Firefox, it says that
Firefox is infected with Trojan_BNK.Win32.keylogger.gen
Can anyone help?
thanks