Big Bertha Thing features

Old January 22nd 11, 09:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Tony Lance
Default Big Bertha Thing features

Big Bertha Thing features
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
6K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.space.policy

Features, hyperbole and blurb, on the Pastures package and the quest.

From Pastures Software Package Documentation.
(Particle Structure Results Program in Fortran 77.)
Sub-atomic Mesons, Baryons and Leptons Classification System.
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing language

The purest form of the english language is contained
in the dead sea scrolls. There is not a lot of it, even there.

Pure english language is a bit like house dust, all dead skin.

The living bits of the english language are anything but pure,
borrowing from a dozen drunken, pilaging, barbarian invaders,
with not one good intention between them.

(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997.
To comply with my copyright,
please distribute complete and free of charge.

Tony Lance

Hi there,
Wow! The posting below is definitely off-topic; to the detriment of
It is also in restraint of trade and anti-trust.
Microsoft has just spammed 500 newgroups, with the posting. (see
Thank you,
Tony Lance