Well that sucks!!!

Old January 23rd 12, 02:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
pjp[_4_]

Default Well that sucks!!!

Ok, newer pc been using so finally decide to move email over to it from
laptop running XP to this pc running Vista and Windows Mail.

Can't set it up to access my Hotmail account like could in XP, e.g. same as
isp's email server, e.g. POP3 and SMTP.

What f'ing crap!!! What the hell was wrong with leaving it in and why if I
can't do what I want with this the included email program (Win Mail) do I
have to spend time and effort to remove the useless ....

Argh, I don't want to separate email and news into two separate programs
when I've been doing it way worked just fine for years. And it wouldn't be
Windows Live anyway!!! I hate web based email.

Just a rant!!! It's SO SO SO EXPECTED from MS for years now.